Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Maidstone & Bethany

I asked Presland, "Min a good girl?" She smiled and said, "Most of the time. No child is good all the time." I like her saying that. Nobody is good all the time. We are all torn or worn somewhere and have dark sides hidden.

Now I am in the very room that Min lived when she was admitted two years ago. She spent one year here. The girls are giggling and chatting incessantly to catch up. They left me here and went into the next room for the exchanges that are not permissible to Mom.

The Best Western Russell Hotel in Maidstone is a quiet and old-fashioned place. Min & I had a walk after breakfast along the road outside. Tranquility. Should I spend my retirement life in such a quiet environment.

I called Lorraine this morning and Porpor, too. We will depart from Bethany by a cab at 1 pm, go straight to Nottingham. Lorraine & Wenbang will wait for us around 4 pm. Wenbang will live in the dorm. Min shares a room with Winki and me with Lorraine.

All 4 in HK had contracted swine flu. 2 boys have recovered with Mike & Maria still taking medication. Porpor worries about Gungung and cannot go over to take care of Anis b. The punishment is so unfair on her.

No comments: