Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Taliana & CC Club

I went to Taliana again on Saturday morning and spent the rest of the day in CC Club. I lost in the mj game. I taught them to play to 4 wildcards - a blank tile. The game had become more exciting for the 4 intelligent women. It is beleived that mj game can keep our brains working more actively and with fun. Hence, we will be entering our old age with wits and happiness. The wisdom of Chinese. If we can maintain a group of friends, have casual chats and share food cheerfully, it is indeed a good programme for the body and the mind. The money involved must be well affordable and players' attitude must be friendly. Bad losers must be out.

Lorraine has arrived late night and Wenxi this afternoon. We will have tea/dimsum for lunch in celebration of Mike's birthday in Nikko Hotel. A month for birthday parties and holidays.

I am thinking what to wear for my trip in Shanghai tomorrow. I know I am lucky!

No comments: