Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 25, 2009

X'mas magic

Festivals bring along magic. We feel days are marked with sentiments and uniqueness. We do special things to each other and life becomes more meaningful.

Min went to Armani Bar, Charter House; on Dec 22 she went to Beijing Club, Lan Kwai Fong. Youth is unbeatable. She is enjoying her social life. Nita went to midnight mass at St Joseph's Church, Garden Road with Feheley.

Home alone.

Irene sent me a bottle of champagne and a fruit basket. Andrew gave me Sogo coupons. V bought me and Min packages to Bangkok earlier. I got 2 bottles of red wine at the lucky draw in the office X'mas party. I received a X'mas cake and a set of Crabtree & Evelyn skincare product - lavender.


Gungung, Porpor, J & J are all happy with our presents. The maids as well. When we bring happiness to others, we are the angels of the world.


So glad that I am still breathing comfortably. 2 nights ago, I thought I would face another knock on the door. Too scary.

No comments: