Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 26, 2007

min going back to school tonight

Kwong is so witty that I am really lucky to have a pal like him. Always make me laugh.

At lunch time, I learnt that Mavis has suffered colon cancer in Canada & has undergone an operation. Aged 60, a retired clerk and a divorcee. Quiet, gentle character, crippled.

Discussed the film "Lust/Caution" with Stella last night. She is a fan of movies. Her sis-in-law is just known to be suffering from blood cancer. Aged 45, accounts clerk, quiet, sportive with a loving husband and a son of 16. Regular life.

Bought Van for prescription of herb teas. She needs some booster.

I like the taste of the herb soup. See if they work on me. It is close to religion.

Time flies & Min will fly tonite. Pa will undergo another operation this afternoon in UCH.

No comments: