Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

swiss roll & jim

The herb teas seem to be effective. I feel better than 2 weeks ago.

Min has made a swiss roll & described it to be yummy. I could taste the sweetness of having a little girl growing up & getting better equipped in life.

I saw her writing the name Jim in her Skype feature. I strongly suspected she has been attracted by a boy Jim. I carefully tried to fish information from her. She said in her sms "BTW Jim is a song". The forever worrying Mom. What a joke? It is but the title of a song. My thoughts are far more complicated than her life.

Peter's daughters are named Phoebe & Stacy. Few people are called Stacy in HK?

Pam sent very kind messages to me. Bette, too.

Marga bought some shrimp roe noodles from a factory in Kowloon Bay near Megabox. Delicious & inexpensive.

Thank God I have had a nice day. Lunch with the usual group in Asiania & dinner with Agnes/Helen for Hakka food in Causeway Bay. Florence is very interested in fashion.

I discussed with CK about management of people. He advised me that it would be impossible to win the whole world. We must distinguish who are friends, who are working team-mates, who are rivals. I know the rationale, but it takes some intelligence to protect oneself gracefully.

Wenxi has gone to Outward Bound Camp for the week. I miss the fat boy who talks to me so intimately & innocently.

Today is Halloween. For so many years, I brought Min out to Marco Bistro, Hillwood Road, TST. Ah Wai would draw a ghost face for Min for $50.00 and took a photo. Pleasurable time. Miss the little girl so much!

No comments: