Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 14, 2007

vodafone

The need 14 days to send me a blank form. They refused to e or scan. After 16 days, I made enquiry, they said they had sent already but would send another one upon my request. I checked with my given address. They wrote "Oh sorry, we sent to the wrong address." My Goodness!

Why should HK people pressurize each other to death. Vodafone is a great brand. Yet they just take things easy.

Chatted with Min over Skype again Sat morning 5- 6. I enjoyed the chat so much.

Su let us have very healthy & nutrious dinner. Corn, Chestnut, cabbages & mushrooms & tomatoes + fried eggs. Fruits, of course.

My left calf cramped before I woke up at 5 am.

Min made a very yummy blueberry cheesecake. She would go to Tunbridge Wells for Saturday activitis. She wore the black pleated skirt with a blouse. She likes the duvet cover & the skirt.

I like the photo depiciting the shadows of 2 people. I asked her who they were. She said "U & me". So I remember. She is so artistic.

Ho drove me home. As usual, he turned on the radio & spoke nothing thruout. He has retired and spent half of his time in China.

The wedding party on Friday had a cable car carrying Gary & Fonteyne from entrance to the platform. I am really out-dated & old-fashioned. I prefer quieter & more sentimental dinner.



No comments: