Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Paul Newman

Pingpong. The German racket is more powerful than the Hung Sheung Hei - 6 stars. You like it or not. Marga has gone to Kota Kinabalu with Pau.

I walked through the Victoria Park to Causeway Bay to take a bowl of wonton noodles in Ho Hung Kee. The pink umbrella Van bought me is terrific. Light, pretty & UV protection. Collapsible.

I have started to like the radio very much since Van has moved out. Radio HK 2.

Albert Au is forever the boy in the neighbourhood. I have been listening to his folksong programme for one hour. So nice. Comforting. Brought back memories in the young days.

Paul Newman has died at the age of 83. His marriage with Joanne Woodward is enviable. Long lasting marriage is just like a fairy tale in Hollywood.

Agnes asked me about the English name of a certain shrimp. She thought it was scampy. I found from Wikipedia that it should be squillid mantis shrimp. Or simply mantis shrimp.

Dinner at KT with Van & A.

Min has gone to London yesterday with Winki & Billy. She is so excited about Soho. She has received the air-parcel. She has bought a cute gift for Uncle and a book frok Jeffrey Archer for me. She has got used to the bite already. Yet, the senses have not come back entirely.

Keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: