Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 22, 2008

you don't mess with the zohan

Friday - lunch with WM at Thai Basil. Dinner at Hill Road. Lost again. I am a terrible player.

Saturday - seminar in the morning. Very interesting. Lunch at Sai Wan Ho. Tea at McCafe. Chatted with Min over Skype.
I brought Nita to see the movie & we had some wonton noodles near Times Square. See how lonely I am. The typical US exaggerated noisy, hilarious stuff on sex, monies and people's greed and US is the most accommodating place in the world ..... blah blah blah .....

Sunday - no pingpong as Wu could not book any table. She hates the free offer during these 3 months. Her schedules were often upset. Had tea with Ella and browsed at Sogo and the Causeway Bay areas. Dinner at Porpor 's house.

22 Sept is Jeff's birthday. We gave him red packets.

Chatted a lot with Min over Skype. She is still suffering from a cold. 2 days already. She is feeling uncomfortable. I told her about the poisonous dairy products. She is very angry about the incidents.

I read from a columnist about her views in respect of Wong Yuk-man. I share the same thoughts.

No comments: