Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

vacation leave

I had not cancelled today's leave although Michelle went back to UK last night. I deserve 1 day's relaxation.

I had lunch with Ber at APM. We chatted and chatted as if the 40+ years have not passed away. We have gone through childhood, teenage, work, marraige & children. She has retired for several years already and I am still a bread winner and a school fee earner.

She brought me to Mongkok to order for a sourvenir for Dr Lui. She is familiar with the shop there. She told me Ann's home is just like a rubbish bin or a dirty warehouse. How could her husband tolerate? But he has, for many years, and with a patient and smiling face. That is marraige.

Min has returned to school safe & happy. She has been tidying her room - tidying her room which she seldom does in HK. Totally spoilt. We love them, spoil them and then hate them for being spoilt.

Dinner home - congee. Must remember about the diet before the medical test on Thursday. God knows how scared I am.

No comments: