Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Gatwick International

Min called before she departed for NY. She did not bring along her notebook. She intended to buy a phone card for contact.

A Timberland brown leather belt + 3 prs of socks.

Ultima II hand cream.

A deluxe pillow.

8 Happiness.

"Barack Obama is that rare politcian who can actually write - and write movingly and genuinely about himself." - The New York Times

It is just for the following observations, I envy Michelle Obama:

"And there was something else, a glimmer that danced across her round, dark eyes whenever I looked at her, the slightest hint of uncertainty, as if, deep inside, she knew how fragile things really were, and that if she ever let go, even for a moment, all her plans might quickly unravel. That touched me somehow, that trace of vulnerability. I wanted to know that part of her."

I am reading "the Audacity of Hope."

No comments: