Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 13, 2009

Stanford's b/day on 15 Feb

So we 3 treated him with a delicious lunch today - at Jiang Shan xiao.

I went to the Great after work. Thinking of last Friday - all the surprises and happy gatherings. Time just flies.

Min will go to Pam's after school. Ollie is coming to HK with his dad & younger brother by end of July. Min is much attracted by him. He is tall, gentle & charming. He is kind-hearted, cheerful, good at rugby, drama & singing. They will come to my place for dinner. I surely will let them have lots of yummy Chinese food.

We cannot undo whatever we had done. Every decision, every incident, every act or thought will lead to become part of our lives. Bitter or sweet. Lasting or of short span.

Min sent me 2 songs from Stevie Wonder: I just called to say I love you and Isn't she lovely. Good taste Min!

Awaiting Fur Elise to be re-sent.

No comments: