Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Gold Leaf, Conrad Hotel

Times flies. 1/6 of 2009 has past.

Andrew told me there is promotion for TVs and asked whether I would be interested. No. I am quite contented with my old and bulky TV. I don't even spend a total of one hour at home watching TV each day. Nita has the more of it than I do.

I prefer going to cinemas. I had almost gone to a movie if not for the taiji class Friday evening. I must adapt to seeing movies by myself. Taiji is easier in a group setting. I enjoy the part of meditation. We keep silent and maintain the body posture and think and feel something not visible.

Will play mj on both Saturday (Kingsui) & Sunday (Miranda).

Talked to Min over Skype. She is really impressed by US. She envies Karin in US and Karin envies her. The grass next door is always green.

I must sleep now. I am told sleep will do me good. So Gd Gd!

No comments: