Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

charm or drunk?

Am I charming or was the Japanese drunk? He kept on saying I am kawaii & ho leng & duck yee. He asked about my age & how many boys/girls do I have. He asked me to visit him in the shop and talk to him often.

I was so scared that I hurried to check the bill. I don't know what his fokis think nor other customers. Perhaps they thought he was only befriending a customer.

He told me he had a grandma aged 118. 3 daughters.

I had a beef steak in apple sauce & Van had sukiyaki. We shared a board of uni. It is a pity that I would not go there for a certain time to avoid embarassment.

Arranged a farewell dinner for G & YF on 11/7 and a dinner for G on 13/7. Before that, we will farewell Suen on 29/6. So many good-byes. I feel strongly about the departure, retirement, old age & sickness ..........

I must love all the more while I can.

Min prefers a black camera.

Van is sick. Gastric illness. Vomited, tummy pains & fever. Poor girl.

No comments: