Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 08, 2007

Concert - Teresa & Lam

Bought 2 sets of meal from the Great - 1 rice w/ham and 1 rice w/roast chicken + grilled vege. I like the bell peppers and zucchini. Shared with Estella in the office for lunch.
Settled all the travel bookings.
Xiao Nan Guo for dinner before the concert. With the Pau family of 3.
Marga was unhappy with the app. report. She said it was the worst she has ever received.
Must maintain composure. No need to be hurt any further. Another director is offering another acting appointment for her. Wait & see.
Very enjoyable evening until 11:30 pm.
Wenxi & Lorraine were curious about the food in the Repulse Bay Hotel.
Gungung is weak.

Had dinner with B & F at Victoria Rest. The rich men's canteen. I will bring Lorraine & Wenjun/Wenxi there.

Kwongloi is an interesting pen-pal.

I will go to Dr Tong tomorrow morning and YauYat Tsuen in the afternoon to play mj with Su Chong, Ah Fu & I don't know who.

Van has not come home. She will buy me some Godiva choco.

I want to buy a shirt from Alain Figaret.



No comments: