Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 24, 2007

lost $320-

Yesterday, I had lunch, afternoon tea & dinner at Kingsui's home with Helen & Christina. Lost $320.00. The TV kept broadcasting Donald Tsang's new cabinet. Kingsui gave us lots & lots of delicious food, like baked salty chicken, braised abalone with cabbages, fish & soup w/radish + beef brisket.

Lorraine & the 2 boys left by 11:30 am plane.

All our girls study in UK. Many exchanges. I will buy quite a long list for Min.

She wanted to go to HungHom for Wing Lai Yuen - Shanghai darm darm noodles today.

I am more relieved now as she has finished all her HKCEE, got the visa for 2 years, engaged a guardian, booked the air-tickets and hotels. I have had tension during the past 3 months terribly.

I am probably undergoing a physical stage that needs special care. I think I will consult doctor later.

Lorraine is very generous to us.

No comments: