Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 10, 2007

relieved Saturday

Brought Michelle to Dr Tong. $1,000.00. Glad that he had liaised with Dr Lui in QEH. They will have a joint treatment plan and surgery.

Went to Yunmei Japan. We ate 3 toro sushi, one beef rolls and one grilled daily fish - today a snapper. Coffee & tofu ice-cream.

Then we bought a pr of sandals from Le Saunda. Blue with floral pattern. Min insisted I changed my beige one at once.

Bought 2 dumplings & herbal jellies to Su Chong's home. Played mj with Fu & Daniel. Won $590.00. How wonderful. I seldom win. Taxi home with Fu.

A bought me some ham & white truffle pate. They had pizza at home for dinner.

Hope the weather is fine tomorrow so that I can take a walk in the park. Will colour treat my hair. Too many whites appearing.

See if I can book tickets for Ocean's 13.

No comments: