Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 07, 2007

computerized tomography

I took 2 pcs of bread dipped in olive oil & vinegar + 2 cups of plain water at 7:30 am. Kept fasting until everything was finished around 6 pm.

Took 8 pills at 7:30 am and another 8 around 2 pm. Should be last night before sleep and noon today. Too tense and made things gone wrong. Luckily, doc said it would be fine as such were just for prevention of allergy. Had to hold the breaths at some moments.

One day vacation leave.

Weak, I feel weak.

Porpor accompanied me to UCH and then to APM Red Ant for a bowl of porkchop noodles + cabbages. Mama is God's representative to take care of us.

Van & A will dine at my home. So I asked Nita to prepare chicken broth and some delicious food.

Lorraine, Jerry, Wenjun & Wenxi will arrive around 8 pm. Michael & May will fetch them and they will stay at Marga's place. A busy weekend. We will let Wenxi play pingpong for the Sunday sessions.

Suen said work brings along pressure but retirement and idleness make people feel hollow and useless. It is indeed a phase for us to well plan in all respects.

King Fat Shop has moved to a smaller space opposite Osim. I made some purchases there.

If anyone finds me terrible recently, I ask for your indulgence & understanding. Of course, no one should tell me, "You are not terrible recently but always."

No comments: