Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Min is fine after a wole day's rest

Min went to Dr Tong Friday afternoon. Wirings were tuned. No swollen cheeks and the wounds were healing. She bought a bottle of red wine for Uncle. Wolf Blass Shiraz 2006.

X'mas lunch in the office. Usually I could not eat much food and as usual, I did not get any presents from the lucky draw.

Both girls had their respective fun groups for dinner.

I tel Ella. She was in similar situation. So we dined at West Villa, Taikooshing. I gave her a treat as post celerbation of her birthday falling on 20th. I like the famous 'charsiu' there. Spinach & stir-fried fish were also ordered. I am glad that I could have saved nearly $40,000 as Min got the surgery in QE. I only paid $49 for her bedspace for one night. Medical benefits are overhelmingly huge for me these few years. The younger generation must get adequate insurance. Illnesses are just ordinary happenings.

The year end is drawing near. I pray for the world peace and my family to be in love & harmony.

No comments: