Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Habitu Restaurant

Sat - Irene has kindly treated us for an Italian lunch buffet. I enjoyed the bell peppers, rocket salad with olive oil + vinegar and the smoked halibut. The main course is not my favourite. She ordered a glass of white wine for each of us. It was like champagne. I cannot remember the name. The desserts were fine.

Then I walked around with Min at Times Square. She bought a cardigan and a tee from Moussy, the trendy shop for the young. Charmaine came to join her before 5 pm. I went home.

I brought Porpor & Nita for dinner at Lei Garden at APM. They deserve a break after a whole year's cooking and serving everybody in the daily life.

The year end is drawing near. I pray for health and peace of mind. Happiness is the fruit of both.

Both girls came home quite late. Min had seen a Cantonese film in the Grand Cinema, Elements and had dinner with Charmaine at Causeway Bay. Just hope that I am able to support her for many years to come.

Sunday - pingpong at Victoria Park. Ate a bowl of Viet beef noodles in soup. Then the 42nd HK Brands & Products Expo. Bought mushrooms, dried whelks and camillia oil for skin care. Kind of fun. Drank some offers of soup. Checked the knife for chicken.

Will probably go to Porpor's place for dinner. A bit cooler today.

No comments: