Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Min is home

Monday evening - fetched her from the Airport.

Tuesday & Wednesday - QEH - surgery successful - in between we had lunch at Yun Mei, shopped around at PP & Festival Walk on Tuesday. I am glad that I could accompany her. In fact, I had to sign for her operation. Lots of anxieties.

I went to work today and she rested at home the whole day. Her X'mas present is a LG Shine KE 970 - cherry pink.

I bought a purple cardigan for Porpor and a green cardigan for Mayee from Wing On as X'mas gifts.

J tel. Quite a number of serious problems.

Life is full of ups and downs.

I pray that I must keep my peace of mind and health.

Van is not coming home for dinner.

I think there is some misunderstanding with Pam.

Today is Ella's birthday. She had dinner with her children. I tel her & wished her all the best. Karyan had the same surgery by the private doctor. $38,000 + x-ray charge & consultation fees. Nearly $40,000. I only paid $49 for the bed fee for one night. Even the medicine - mouth wash water & pain killers were free.

No comments: