Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ang Mo Kiu, Little India & Arab St

I had to go to see a doctor at Balmoral Clinic. Got some medicine.

Porpor had a very good sleep last night.

Had lunch at East Ocean for dimsum etc. Lorraine bought a pair of charcoal grey jeans (Betty arclay from Germany) for me as my birthday gift. Kwong is pleased to receive my return.

Bought some salty fish from Arab Street. Passed by the new Supreme Court, Jerry's office building and Wenxi's school building.

It is a very green city with excellent town planning and good orders.

Spent some time by the pool side doing nothing. Relaxing. Life can be so leisurely & sweet.

Min has gone to London with Rosa.

Van & A in Bali.

So tempted to travel more and more in the years to come.

Will go to Trina's house for dinner. Will bring a bottle of Inniskillin ice wine as a present.

Orchard Road.

Bought a pair of brown suede sandles for Wengbang. a pair of beige sandles for myself.

Nothing goes without money, healthy & good moods. I love the world and my neighbours.

The house of Trina and Chuun-hua is a dream house for many. Or that not many would dare for dream for a house like that. University Road. Much much impressed. One son + one daughter.

David Li has resigned for the cause of Insiders Dealing?

No comments: