Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Could not ask for more

It would be very childish for a woman of my age to list out all the parties and gifts. But I am really overjoyed to have everyone and everything attaching so much kindness. The gift I arranged for myself is the trip to Singapore with Porpor.

A Kipling beige bag, a mango mousse cake from Conrad, a L'Occitane bath & shampoo foaming jelly, a box of Godiva chocolates, a February cup & saucer from Royal Doulton, meals in Lei Garden, Man Ho of Marriott and Cafe in Grand Hyatt. Tea in Kai Tin and food from Jusco. Lavender cream and a cake from Zoe. Cards (E or paper), msn and greetings .......... Min's greetings.

As a co-incident, I had a function party on my birthday, too. Another function before it and then another one after it. 1st taiji class fell onto the day also.

I am contented. I promise to be sweeter and more accommodating and maintain good humour.

When I should face difficulties, all these will be the cushions to comfort me and lessen my distress.

Where shall I go next? Vietnam or Japan or Korea? Thailand?

Blood-taking in the morning in UCH. A walk in my darling Sai Cho Wan Playground in the afternoon and dinner at home. First time in the last 10 days.

No comments: