Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 08, 2008

Enchanted by Walt Disney

Kwong sent along some photos of his house. Like those I see in movies. Snowy! Only strong men and women can live in it. Imagine the snow-shovelling.

Nita wore the long green coat and carried the handbag I gave her.

Went to see with Jeff at Palace APM. A cross-over with Snowwhite and the modern New Yorkers love story. Entertaining.

Took a deep-fried chicken fish with rice at the Jap Restaurant, APM. I bought some agnes b choclates.

Van & A came back to send greetings. We will dine at Porpor's place again.

Lorraine is very serious about our visit. She & the 3 boys prepared an itinerary for us. So gracious!

SMS is such a great invention.

Kei Ka-yan will treat me & Kam for dinner on Monday. I am glad.

No comments: