Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

furla beige handbag

My wish is granted.

Had lunch with the regular group at Wanchai. Old timers. Casual chats, Comfortable.

Dined at home with Van. Today is the "Everybody's birthday" in the Lunar New Year.

The continuous cold only occurred 40 years ago. I remember when I was small, the winter was really freezing. People rushed to buy the cotton-padded jackets with silk shells.

Chatted with Min over Skype. She likes her school and her pals. She re-assures me that she is friendly with the folks around.

Pam really likes Min to stay in her house. But the young thinks differently.

Tomorrow is the Valentine's Day. There are flowers sold in Min's school. I asked whether she would receive any from anyone. She said she would not think so. Who will? She said. Sounds pessimistic.

No comments: