Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Axelle & Christian

Axelle is a Belgian girl & Christian a German boy.

Gregory & Remy are Belgian twins.

There are X'ms gifts sold at Bluewater.

I must get up early tmr.

Gungung had been admitted to UCH last night. He will be transferred to Haven of Hope tmr. It is but the medication that keeps him alive. Or his will power. He is too sensitive sometimes & gets irritable easily. This is not sth that I should inherit. Rather, it should be Porpor's tenderness & patience and tolerance that would be invaluable for me.

Wenxi said Lorraine would hardly scold him. That is wonderful! A wonderful Mom she is. The more we love our children, we tend to be gripping & pressing. He will be going to Perth in a few days' time. I like his gauging me to be strong. He may never learn how helpless & stupid I could be. Jane said being too sensitive is a source of pain. She is probably right.

What will Min make in the Food Tech lesson today? Can't wait to know.

No comments: