Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 24, 2007

a bad cold

Dinner at Fung Shing Rest in Causeway Bay on Thursday. The deep fried chicken and the fish rolls were good. Not the deep-fried dumplings with superior soup nor the sago pudding. Sweet & sour porks and the glutinous rice alright.

Yesterday, I visited Shatin. Very busy - the New Town Plaza. Shing Mun River is there with the park. Quite good environments. Jo's husband is working there.

Dinner with Marga. Each of us bought a Longchamp nylon bag. Foldable. She picked the beige one, I picked the wasabi one. On sale.

I found that abalone macadamias are sold in the Great - very expensive - $99.90 for 12 oz. To my surprise, Wenxi told me (he returned home at 7 pm last evening) that he could not find abalone flavour in Perth. He bought the wasabi for me.

Helen said I am free & alone, not lonely. Van has gone to Phuket early in the morning yesterday and will return on Monday around midnight.

I will go to Kingsui's place tmr to play mj.

I went to Sogo 21 floor with Helen. We bought woollen cardigans (light blue & mauve for me & grey for Helen) from Brooks Brothers & Aquascutum (red).

I went to chinese doctor & will take herb tea.

No comments: