Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

wenxi will buy me some macadamia

Wenxi will visit Perth on Saturday. He will be visiting a macadamia factory. He promises to buy me some abalone macadamia. He will bring it to me in December. He is a good boy & says he will not spend all the pocket money his Mom gives to him.

I will go to YMCA this evening at Harbour View International Guest House at Wanchai with 4 lady colleagues.

Kingsui will cook us some wined chicken pot on 25th when we play mj at her home.

Kwong is mad about his little girl's behaviours. Who isn't? When you are a responsible parent, work hard to support the family and have expectation on them unavoidably, there are times that you want either to kill the devilish kids or yourself. That is a privilege, a burden, a sweet dream & a night mare ........... Having said all these, to be a Mom is so far the best part of my life. Thank God for that!

TT is terribly expensive. I have to pay charges on both sides. That adds up to my bill. However, the postal service in UK is so unreliable & takes such a long time to deliver. Perhaps I may choose to save money next time.

Porpor was upset by Gungung's picky manners. Sometimes, people tend to be venting on those who love them most or support them most. No consequence, they know. They will be accepted & forgiven. In Chinese, we say "Step on the kind-hearted & run away from the fierce".

I wish I could be more scary ......... Or someone would say. "You are scary enough." Hahaha!

No comments: