Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 25, 2007

no macadamias for me?

Without knowledge that some nuts were for me, Jerry told the maid to open up all the packs and put them into food boxes. However, Wenxi promised to buy some from US for me. This time, he will look for the wasabi flavour.

Kingsui taught me to blend lotus seed for dessert. She also taught me to add fa diu wine to soak the chicken before boiling the soup. Really fantastic. She will retire next year. So by the time I retire, there are quite a number of retiree friends waiting for me to join them already.

The notebook is noisy. See how long it can function!

Talked to Min over Skype from 6:30 to 9:15 am this morning. She is getting maturer. She learns a lot. The education is multi-faceted. Caring and disciplined at the same time. She did not go to Canterbury nor Maidstone yesterday but will go to Tesco to buy some food today. She is taught to make a picture frame. All her teachers are multi-skilled. Driving, ironing, computer, cooking & art/music.

Anson Chan & Regina Ip debated or quarrelled?

Christina was unhappy in the middle of the game. The purpose of entertainment ws defeated. I was taking cold tablets & felt very drowsy. I am naughty & always get up in the small hours trying to catch Min over Skype. Would it be like that for the next 5 years? My dear.

No comments: