Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Lions for the Lambs

That is the film I want to see.

Friday: Wenxi home, very exhausted. 8 hrs for rowing & 8 hrs for hiking. From Monday to Friday. I asked him to sponsor me for HK$100. He was very embarrassed & asked me why I wanted the money. I told him that it would be for the cancer patients. Lorraine is at Shanghai for a business trip & Wenbang still in Taiwan for military training.

M & J & I had lunch at TaiPingKoon, Jordan. We shared the Swiss chicken wings, smoked pomfret & stir-fried beef w/hofun. Very expensive for the stuff.

Went to Jardine House to alter Min's date of flight in January. $1,000 charged. Poor me.

Min told me she suffered from skin allergy. Very itchy & painful. She got some pills from the Medical Centre.

Saturday: went to OLC to get Min's School Cert.

Min would go to Maidstone again today. She is a bit better but still itchy. The weather was too dry.

Tea with milk & sago downstairs.

Will go for Cancer Fund Walk tmr morning. Must remember to buy Laura Mercier base for Min.

Kwong has emailed a very beautiful ppt for me, with music. Lovely.


No comments: