Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 05, 2007

Pharaoh & the Golden BRICs

Flora the bautician asked me how to spell Pharaosh. I hesitated while doing facial, I could not check from dictionary or e-dict. Puzzled as to ao or oa in the middle. She also asked me how to pronounce "index". She asked me about Golden BRICs as well. Never heard about it.

She joined some NLP course. My Goodness!

A woman of late 30s who came from the Mainland. Pursuing knowledge & money & she is now the boss of a beauty parlour.

Brazil, Russia, India & China .........Golden bricks?

Talked to Min over Skype.

So difficult to arrange for a meal. Lunch or Dinner!

The T Team should feel better today.

I like the abalone macadamia, from Australia. Could not find it in HK though I checked with ParknShop. Plain ones only. $120 per lb.

No comments: