Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 16, 2007

Ollie has won my heart

Ollie is playful in lessons. Keeps making class-mates laugh. But he is following the teachings well and can answer questions smartly. He can have divided attention and yet scores high marks.

Life is so easy for him. It seems. Wait. He is in the rugby team. He was bumped onto the ground and got his face swollen. He did not cry, did not withdraw and finished the game. My God! He joined the choral speaking on the following day in the Upper Dining Hall and won.

Min did not participate in both events. She was but watching or in the cheering team. She was too excited to be permitted to mingle with the seniors and to take caviars + red wine and talk to students from other schools. She has been a country duck.

In the Vanity Fair, the game is indeed interesting and challenging. I pray that I should be granted more intelligence and strength. Both of these, like money, are which I never have had enough. Players are so various in characters. How can I win? I focus on winning gracefully. That is difficult. I insist to win gracefully & sustain.

Have I won the trophies by accident? Or what? Never mind. My trophies are there. In my cabinet. Keep smiling & relax. One of my weaknesses is that I get tense & over-reacts too often.

Ollie is his pet name. He is Oliver. I envy his parents.

PS I will be receiving a X'mas gift - a book "The Wrestler" of 600 pages by Bret Hart.

No comments: