Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

vivien westwood

Min has gone to Cosmo last night - Old Pops Monitor dinner. School bills again. Just imagine how much I have paid for her. She sent 2 photos via Skype. One with Wingki & Axelle and one with Wingki & a few European girls - all making grimaces. She is wearing the black pullover I bought her before she left - Vivien Westwood. Spending money on beautiful things is so enjoyable that it can offset my "pains & sufferings" in work. She once went to a church in Marden in memorial services for those Bethany boys who died in World War I. So her school was founded for more than 140 years. Previously for boys only, later co-ed.

In December, I will have an increment in my salary - enough to buy many packs of abalone macadamias. Lorraine & family have set off for US yesterday. I forgot today & tried to talk on Wenxi by MSN. He is off line. Then, suddenly, I remember.

Van came home very late. Long hours of work for both of us.

The weather is turning a bit cold tonight. I must sleep early, have to get up early tmr morning.

No news from Mr Nanny.

No comments: