Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pearls & Cashmere

I have bought a twin set - $2,040 (20% off) and a cardigan - $725 (50% off). All discounted items.

Ag will come to be seated in my secretary's desk from tomorrow onwards.

Lunched in Wanchai - usual group. Edmund joined this time. He had shaved & looked cleaner today. For some time, he was untidy with beards. He said he had a dinner with 20+ retirers last Sunday. Some will go back to US or Canada, like Tsang & Yan.

Suen bought me a pot of orchids & placed it in my office. It is for my birthday next month. he has done that for many years. I can't remember. May be 10 years already. I am touched that he keeps his promise to send me flowers every year. He is the only man who does that. I only sent my kind regards to him when he was sick. Yet, he feels so indebted.

No comments: