Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

problem solving

Actual problems & feelings are to be handled.

I like French desserts. Suddenly, I remember pancakes with orange & ice-cream. Crepe?

Dined at home with Van on Monday. Delicious soup. Van can cook some good taste soup.

Talked to Min over Skype from 2-4 am. She sent a photo, too at her corridor with Rosa on Rosa's birthday, with a big R holding in her hands. After all, there is fun, hard work, nice guys, indifferent guys or unkind guys. Like every community. Just normal. She has made a chicken & peach bake. She tasted it and did not like it. I think she would throw it away.

Culture shock or cultural shock is a must that she has to go through. I remember Pam's daughter, about early 40s, wearing a low cut tee showing quite a portion of her breasts. She also hugged & kissed us good-bye when she drove us back to the Star & Eagle Hotel. My parents would probably be scared to death if I entertained their friends in the like fashion.

Dress Casual Day - I have doanted $200 for a sticker. At 10 am, I will visit Police HQ with Arthur + others.

As Min sounds analytical & she likes the pillow w/cases & bed-sheets that Pam bought her, I feel more relieved. She is not so much fond of the blanket.

No comments: