Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 02, 2009

A Scotch egg

A Sctoch egg is a traditional UK snack. It consists
of a hard-boiled egg removed from its eggshell, chilled, wrapped in a sausage meat mixture, coated in breadcrumbs & deep-fried. Scotch eggs are commonly eaten cold, typically with salad & pickles. Picnic food & homemade. Pre-packed & plastic wrapped & available in supermarkets & convenience stores & motorway service stations. US - usually served hot & with dipping sauces like mustard in English-style pubs.

Talked to Lorraine last night. She is my loving sister, forever supportive. We share all joy and worries, responsibilities & goodies in life. She encouraged me to remain lovable, healthy, trendy & smart. We have concerns about Marga's tension. She thinks any elements leading to my happiness are worthy pursuing. God, if I grumble from time to time, let me be reminded of all the sweet & caring people around me.

Today's plan - brisk walks in Sai Tso Wan Playground & "17 Again".

Min needs some boost from Mom.

No comments: