Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 05, 2010

Little Darling

What do I want from you?

I want you to be an educated lady, looking pretty & trendy, knowing English, Chinese very well, fluent in Cantonese & English & Putonghua.

I want you to be a good cook, a cute photographer, someone interested in reading, watching movies, musicals & dramas.

I want you to be kind yet knowing when to say no.

I want you to swim, play tennis, badminton & squash from time to time for fun.

I want you to be humorous and charming.

I want you to be decent & courteous.

I want you to be diligent in study & professional when you work.

I want you to be a cheerful personality and stay away from gossips and egoistic guys.


I want you to enjoy fine dining with wine but not getting drunk.

I want you to keep warm during the severe winter.

I want you to drink sufficient water everyday.

I want you to be brave enough to survive pressure.

I want you to be a sensible fianacial controller of your own monies and those of Mom.


I want you to remain young at heart throughout your life.

I want you to be the Little Darling forever. Cook for Mom. Go to movies and concerts with Mom. Have a walk in the parks or along the seaside. Buy Mom some gifts to celebrate special occasions or for no reasons at all.

No comments: