Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 06, 2008

prasidha & celine dion

Saturday - worked in the morning. Had lunch with A & Van at APM. Viewed several flats, interesting to see the different interior decoration which turns a flat into various usages and looks.

Dr Hon. Tea at Pokka Cafe. Dinner at home.

Sunday - pingpong. I brought along the new camera and took photos with Marga & Wu. Heavy rain. I bought a pair of sandals as the gym shoes were soaked.

Yuen Long. A flat of 1,ooo sq ft. Blu-ray disc of Celine Dion's show at Las Vegas. It was such an enjoyment watching and taking a custard tart with a cup of Oolong tea. The Yuen Long Market is in some way like that of Sai Kung. We bought some shrimp roe noodles. I like the dining table and the side tea-poy. Edmond's little girl is called Cheryl.

I am thinking whether I should buy a Philips TV, 19" and place it in the bedroom.

Dinner at Porpor's home. The wall unit is useful & pretty. The kitchen unit good.

Stella worried that I would become very depressed, lonely & negative after Van's marraige & Min's going abroad. Are there any signs that make her think so?

No comments: