Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

new year resolutions

For many years, I have been aiming to keep fit, do more exercise, talk less and and spend less. Live for happiness!

Nury Vittachi suggested otherwise. I agree that he is wise. So I have new resolutions for 2009:

1 Allow myself to be "darken faced" to bad guys and bad situations. Need not be saints.

2 Do not respond to those who want to fish information. Ignore.

3 Take greater care of myself . Spend more on clothings and jewellery. As long as the sterling pound is not going up, I can spare some on pleasing myself without failing provision for Min.

4 I have sufficient knowledge about food. Need not press myself too hard on diet. No more guilt.

5 Stay away from people who upset me. Those boastful and malicious should bury themselves. Not to believe a single word from them.

The above is to be amended from time to time. Failure is permitted in life. Whatever will be will be.

No comments: