Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 16, 2009

stomach ache

Stomach ache last night. Took the afternoon off for a rest.

Min wrote "Kill c3" in her Skype. I thought it was a boy - something like a love affair turning sour. Worried a lot.

I asked her tonight. She said it was a Maths module. She teased me for being so silly. Moms are suspicious and imaginative. Glad that she was only struggling with her classwork. Not stupid sentiments. She requested for 2 epilators. One for Winki.

Missed taiji for 4 weeks already. Must catch up later.

Eunice sold to me a dirty pink/brown down jacket and a green/brown woollen sweater.

Pam received her presents. Leavers Ball in June. How time flies. I remember Min flew back to attend the Leavers Ball after Van's wedding. I would like to go. But it will be too taxing if I will go in August again. Both expenditure and energy. And I am so scared to travel alone.

I drank 2 bowls of herb tea. Seems effective.

No comments: