Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 12, 2009

a fine sunday morning

No more tropical cyclone. Shady. I enjoy looking at the greens downstairs from the window in my room while working on the computer. It is a great comfort to be at home. Cozy. A hosue is not a home. A home is where my heart remains. Love makes a house a home.

Rosana has been sweet sending me some tips for good health. Good health starts with a mind at ease & determination & perseverance.

Pingpong this morning. A delicious breakfast to start with: a chopped boiled egg with mayonnaise, tomatoes pieces, black pepper & sea salt; a piece of sliced bread with butter; a big coffee. I remember the latte with Okinawa sugar in the Pokka Cafe.

I saw the movie with Min at APM Palace - "Written by". All I like is Lau Ching-wan. That is all. The plot is sort of going wild. Dinner at Por's home.

No comments: