Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Singapore

I ran into Mrs Tong in the airport. We have not met each other for over 10 years. Never expected to encounter a very impolite taxi driver. Extremely rare in this country famous for cleanliness and courtesy. However, I remained quite calm. Why should a sick man affect my mood? Not interested to talk to him.

Lau Beijing Restaurant for dinner upon our arrival.

Today, I took a walk by myself in the morning. I bought coffee, fruits & chocolates from Cold Storage near Chancery Lane. Sushi Tei for lunch at Paragon. Tea at ION - TWG. Apricot, Cinnamon & Caramel tea. Scones with fresh cream & tea jelly, finger sandwiches with smoked salmon, cucumber & asparagus. Macaroons - rose, mint & earl grey. Shopping around at Ngee Ann City, Orchard Road.

I have seen some YouTube videos about hoarders. Compulsive storage of junk. Life buried. Living in filthy houses and breaking up relationship.

Anis b can eventually attend school bravely. She bid good-bye to her Mom without tears, knowing that Mom would fetch her after school.

I gave Min her birthday gift on the plane. Georg Jensen sterling silver necklace with a pendant - 2011 limited edition. Memorable.

No comments: