Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 03, 2011

another incident of horror at mtr

I got off the train and walked towards the end of the platform. Then I heard a big bang. I thought it was someone's suitcase had struck against the closing train door during a last rush in. I saw 2 men standing there where the loud sound came from. Then one of them cursed fiercely. I moved along aiming to turn to the corner for the escalators. Suddenly, that apparently mad man took up a waste papers recycle bin and threw it onto the ground within a split of a second. The glass panel broke into hundreds of small bits which were but one foot away from me. What if? ............ I had walked nearer? ........... He had thrown it my direction with glasses dropping from height as he held it high?

Life is so unpredictable. OMG! Pressure kills people. Pressure brings along illnesses.

No comments: