Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 27, 2011

i have entertined my guests in style

I have bought a tea set for 6 and a dining set for 4 of the same pattern - Dynasty bone china - with orange orchids & butterflies. Stainless steel cutlery. All of us were so pleased, including Nita. So much excitement & fun, like children playing new toys.

We had mj on the new table. Christina brought along 3 cheese cakes - 1 big to be shared and 2 for kingsui & Helen to bring home.

I have seen the documentary about "The King's Speech". Even the King was but a man with limitations and challenges that he feared to face. Everybody has a cross to carry.

We are old friends who accept each other as we are. No more no less. Need not change and we cannot if we had wished to. Yes, love me as what I am.

No comments: