Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 23, 2007

birthday

Yesterday is my birthday. I have received a picture frame from Ag, T & P, a Swarovski brooch - clover - from Min and a L-C purple-red handbag. A bought me a box of Godiva truffles.

I had a delicious dinner in Lei Garden (APM) with the whole family. Pau was on shift and could not come.

B etc will come tomorrow. We will play badminton down in the Club. Then I will visit Kingsui on Sunday & play mj with Chris & Helen. Suen etc will treat me with dinner buffet next Tuesday. He bought me the orchids some weeks ago.

Play, play, play during the long vacation. Very delighted. Wenxi emailed me & I told him all the above. He said I am fortunate to have so many generous contacts.

What will I do today? Do some exercises at home to keep fit.

No comments: