Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 11, 2007

night at the museum

Amusing. Cecil - I know how to pronounce now. Previously, I thought it was Sed so. Today I learn it to be See so.

Americans are always optimistic. Chaos turn to be fun. Terror is just a ground for proof of succes or attainment. Love conquers all.

I am blue, blue, blue. Too much worries. No one can save me. Woo woo wooo .......

What will I do on Valentine's Day? Amanda S is so cute. She said she does not believe in Valentine's Day. It was just commercial deception for more money. Expensive dinner & flowers - no good. She will cook & dine with her lover at home as they are living together. Even watching DVD will be excellent. She is lovely. But to have a lover cooking & dining & watching DVD together is a blessing not for each one in the world.

No comments: