Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Wagyu Beef

Studied from the Wikipedia about it. Kobe beef.

I like delicious food so much that even reading about beef or olives or ham can make me happy. Once Sharon said when I was looking at the pictures of good food, my eyes were smiling.

At X'mas 04, I was in hospital. I could not dine out nor even take regular food. I spent my time reading magazines with photos and features re X'mas dinners. That was comforting enough. That is one of the incentives for me to walk out the hospoital full of hopes & desires - to work, to eat & to love. I can express my love better with a healthy body & a big purse.

We must learn to love our bodies - well-fed, well-clothed, well-ornamented.

I am reading a novel by Nie Shu. From my teens until now.

Min is with me today. We will go to Porpor's house this evening for reunion dinner.

I went to Charisma to trim & colour my hair.

Ah Kum resumed working.

I better work & remain gainfully employed. Children have their own life & I must maintain my own interest & social circle. After all, one has to take care of one's own soul. One gives and does not necessarily get back what one really deserves. It is good enough if you are capable & willing in the process of "to give".


No comments: