Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 25, 2007

BA in the zero hr

Made banking arrangement.

Colour Treatment in Sea Wave, Telford Gardens. George said I have maintained myself so well. I still look young with lots of fine hair. Is that why so many rich women fall for their hair stylists? I really enjoy hearing him saying all those. When I grumbled about my white hairs, he said it is just normal to be with diligents students & high-ranking executives. He believed I have been both, so there come my white hairs. However, he comforted me that that would not be a problem. He chose chestnut bornw for me. He said that it was so appropriate for me.

Had lunch with Porpor, Jason & Nita at 8 Happiness, Kai Tin.

Still busy with last minute checking of everything.

Gungung & Porpor gave red packets to Min.

I will be missing those whom I love so dearly in HK while I am away. Likewise, I will be missing Min while she stays in UK.

Porpor told me a man committed suicide in their block due to vigorous quarrels amongst wife, girl friend & himself.

No comments: