Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Concert (Yip Chun-tong)

In the morning, I went to Taliana for shampoo & pedicure. Then lunch with Grace at Lippo. Anne was the Queen of tuition. She charged $1,000 per session per student. Ber's girl attended the class once or twice every week for the whole school year. She attained grade A in English language. Hence Ber thought Anne was worth it. Her income from tuition must be great. Much more than that of her income as a teacher. Tax-free?

Brought Min to see Dr Lai Ming-yuet for her tummy ache. Problems with gastric inflammation. $200. Yesterday, I got the herbal tea for $160. A bit anxious that we must all board the plane healthy & pretty.

Dinner at Wu Kong Shanghai Restaurant at Peking Road with Porpor + Mayee. Then, we went to the concert at HK Cultural Centre. Marga joined us after work. Very entertaining - Yu On-on, Eliza Chan & a man whose name I cannot remember, But I like his voice.

How could I gather myself back to work after one month's rest?

Ber's children like the cakes from Agnes b very much, esp the choco truffle.

No comments: