Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 10, 2007

the Simpsons

Yesterday morning, I brought Min to Dentist Philip. Then we had lunch at Festival Walk - Jap set. We then saw the movie "The Simpsons". Very amusing. I never knew about the Simpsons before. Nice to have children. They broaden our horizon. Afterwards, we went to Kowloon Hospital to visit Gungung. He wanted to have some bread with jam for night snacks. I went to Prince Edward Road to buy such in 2 shops. No supermarket nearby & no supply in the convenience shop in hospital.

Today, I should have gone to a movie at around 4 pm & a farewell dinner re Louisa. The typhoon signal no 8 hoisted at 2:30 pm spoilt everything. Eventually, I went to ParknShop to buy a garoupa & 2 pcs of rib eyes & some big button mushrooms for dinner. The soup is tomatoes, potatoes + minced pork.

Van & A dined at home with Min & me. They bought 6 doughnuts from Krispy Kreme at APM.

No comments: