Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 27, 2008

45 mins talk with a colleague

It is worthwhile. It is interesting to hear him from his perspectives.

Someone always says it is a waste of time as if his time is very precious & well spent and I am foolish and have nothing bettter to do. Another will think I am inviting trouble by being so responsive to staff.

I believe it is part of my duties to talk & listen to colleagues. Quite a substantial number of people die coz when they have anxieties or grievances, those around them are cold, indifferent, shy away and pretend they don't know or they just don't care. Some even tease and say they deserve it. That is the cruelty of this world.

Listening helps.

Pingpong in the morning. Stella gave me some cough drops. Dinner at Porpor's home.

The life of police is tough. Nowadays, the right of citizens are so high. The bad guys can often run away. The police has to tolerate.

My Follie Follie finger ring is stupid. The mother pearl heart fell off and got lost.

Today is Kevin's birthday. I gave him a laisee thru Marga.

Is terrorism around us?

No comments: